Looking for the best keto dinner recipes? If you ever get time, ask an obese person how do they eat their meals. Not the time, but the way they eat those meals. Most of them would answer that they eat a heavy breakfast, heavier lunch, and a somewhat mildly heavy dinner. Does that sound healthy to you? No, right! Well, it is definitely unhealthy because you can have a heavy breakfast, a light lunch, and a lighter dinner in order to not gain weight. There has been a lot of reasons supporting the preceding statement and it is important for people with the problem of obesity to realize that they must stick to a light dinner.
While many people who are suffering from obesity have shown awareness and resorted to diet plans and exercise to get a fit body, there are still some minor hitches that stop them from getting the best results. People who are following a keto diet plan sometimes do not know what they should have for dinner and therefore, here are some of the best keto dinner recipes which are light and healthy. These are some of the best keto dinner ideas which will not take a lot of time and give you excellent results as well!
1. Slow Cooker Pork Carnitas: One of The Best Keto Dinner Recipes
One of the best keto dinner recipes, the slow cooker pork carnitas is going to make one of the tastiest dinners you have ever had. The ingredients used in making this dish are available in the market quite easily and the recipe does not require a lot of effort as well! Follow the given steps to get an amazing experience of this delicious dinner.
- Add onion, garlic, jalapeno, and pork in a cooker set to low flame if you do not have a slow cooker.
- Pour lime juice or orange juice on the pork.
- Place the lid and cook for seven hours, shred the pork with the help of two forks and preserve it for a month or so in a refrigerator.
- Now, it might seem a long process but, it is worth every second of your wait.
2. Gluten-Free Cheese and Cauliflower Bread Sticks
It is natural to feel the urge for a cheesy delight when you are on a keto diet and therefore you might want to eat something like a pizza or garlic bread. But if it is the cheese that you desire, then go for this quick keto dinner recipe which makes for one of the best keto dinner meals as it contains gluten-free cheese! The recipe to prepare the dish is as follows:
- Preheat the oven with baking paper lined with a parchment sheet to 425F and mix cauliflower and garlic in a bowl.
- Add mozzarella, parmesan, egg white, thyme, and rosemary in the cauliflower and garlic mixture and mix properly.
- After that, place the cauliflower mixture in the oven by pressing it against the baking paper and bake for half an hour.
- Cut the disc into slices and the dish is ready to serve.
3. Cauliflower Potato Salad
A simple recipe that will fill up your stomach with a lot of healthy nutrients. Salads have been good for health, whether they follow the keto route or not, therefore, they are one of the most sought-after quick and easy keto dinner recipes. The ingredients used in making this salad are easily available in the markets and the recipe to cook this amazing dish is quite easy!
- Boil the cauliflower in a large pot until it can be torn apart by a fork, do not over-boil it.
- After that, add Greek yogurt, mustard, vinegar, parsley, and dill in a small bowl and beat them up gently.
- Add drained cauliflower, celery, green onions, and cornichons to the same bowl and mix well.
- Refrigerate the salad for an hour and it will be ready to eat.
4. Ketogenic Baked Eggs and Zoodles With Avocado
As long as the name is, the time taken to cook this recipe is not that long. It only takes half an hour to cook and gives immense joy while eating. The fact that avocados and eggs are two of the most nutritious foods available makes this dish one of the best keto dinner meals. Follow the given recipe to enjoy this delicious dish!
- After greasing a baking sheet with the help of a non-stick spray, preheat the oven to 350F.
- Add zucchini noodles and olive oil to a bowl. Add salt and pepper and divide it into four equal parts before putting the mixture into baking sheets in a nest-like shape.
- Place eggs into the void of the nest and bake for about ten minutes so that they can set well. Season according to your taste and eat it alongside avocado slices!
Try these dishes and let us know how helpful they were in your journey to meet a fitter you!