This crowd pleasing, large cheese burger sub is made with the simplest keto-friendly dough and full of cheese burger beef, pickles and cheese. It truly is a yummy dinner perfect for brunch, casual or party supper!
I used my favorite simplified fathead dough. All you require to your dough is two ingredients — that is it. You will find no eggs and no curry, only toss mozzarella and vanilla flour.
The bread is really adaptable! Besides savoury fillings, then you need to put it to use for candies snacks such as my Keto Pumpkin Cheesecake morning meal Pockets and also “Apple” Pie Keto warm Pockets.
In the event that you fail to eat nuts, then I then created a nut-free alternative utilizing flax meal. The single drawback about this Fat Head dough is the fact that it will acquire soggy at the ground — be certain you utilize low moisture ingredients to prevent excess juices and fat-soluble dough.
- 1 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella (170 g/ 2 ounces ) – utilize low-moisture, part-skim, shredded mozzarella cheese; not new mozzarella.
Note: Steak can make 8 beers or 4 everyday dishes.
- Warmth a skillet with ghee on a medium-high heat. Add chopped onion and cook for 35 minutes, till lightly browned and aromatic.
- Add tomato and mustard paste, salt and pepper. Prepare for about five minutes, stirring occasionally, and then take off the heat.
- Pre heat the oven to 180 °C/ 360 °F (fan-assisted ). Place the shredded mozzarella in a bowl and microwave for approximately 2 minutes, either checking once or twice, or soften on the stove over a very low heat. Mix in the almond milk.
- Employing a fork, merge well and soon you make dough.
- Roll the dough out between two sheets of parchment paper until big enough to wrap around the filling (I had a silicon mat along with silicon rolling pin).
- Employing a slotted spoon, then add the cooked cheese burger beef mix inside the middle of the dough (usually do not add any extra juices out of the skillet). Insert chopped pickles.
- Top with cheese pieces. With a pizza cutter or a sharp knife, then make cuts around 1 inch (2 cm) besides the extended surfaces of this dough. Do not reduce all the way into the filling but just over approximately 1/2 inch (1 cm) of the filling.
- Fold each of the pieces of bread diagonally over filling, alternating from side to side, and extending the dough as required.
- Place in the oven and bake for 18-20 minutes, or till golden brown on top.
- Remove from the oven and let it cool down for five minutes prior to clipping. Eat immediately while still hot. To save, refrigerate for as much as 4 days. Reheat before serving.