Do you want to know the benefits of keto avocado dishes?
Avocado is famous for its healthy fat concentration and its ability to remove cholesterol. Therefore, it’s important that you include avocados in at least one of your keto meals. Let’s understand the importance of having avocado keto recipes with the help of an example. If you do not add salt to your eggs, then they will taste bland and ruin the experience.
Keto avocado dishes are easy to make and delicious! You can easily find these recipes on our website by clicking this ad right now! We have different types of ketogenic diet recipes that are perfect for anyone who wants to follow a low-carbohydrate diet while still enjoying their food!
If it were not for avocado, then a lot of nutrition and health for heart monosaturated fatty acids would go missing from your diet and the essential fat that our body needs to survive would be missing as well. To make sure that it does not happen, you must begin cooking keto recipes with avocado in your keto diet. We understand that you might not know of some of the best keto avocado recipes, therefore the following list will help you big time for sure!
Continue to read our avocado keto recipes to follow the best diet plan.
1. Bacon-Wrapped Egg Stuffed Avocado: One of the tastiest keto avocado recipes
This is one of the most famous avocado-based recipes in the world as it is quite simple to cook and does not take a lot of time to prepare. All you got to do is:
- Boil two or three eggs until they are about eighty percent solid.
- Slice avocado into two halves, take out the seed and put the egg inside the void of the avocado.
- After that, place the two halves on each other and cut them into two parts vertically.
- Wrap bacon around the avocado and microwave them for about forty minutes.
- Take these avocados to a grilling session of about five to ten minutes and sprinkle them with some salt or pepper as per your wish.
The dish is ready to serve.
2. Avocado Chicken Salad Without Mayo: Low Carb Dish
Another addition to our list of low carbs dishes which have avocado as one of the main ingredients which are replacing mayonnaise here. This one has a lot of protein because it has chicken present in it and for all the non-vegetarian folks, this dish is truly a delight to eat. The recipe for making this dish is as simple as follows:
- Place the salad and onions in a medium-sized bowl. Add some vegetables to the bowl.
- Add diced chicken to the same bowl.
- Cut the avocado into two halves gently with the help of a chef’s knife.
- Remove the avocado pit and scoop out the fruit with your knife. Mince well with a fork until it becomes smooth.
- Mix this avocado with the chicken and vegetables in the medium bowl and stir well.
If you want, add some extra veggies like lettuce while serving for a better experience.
3. Healthy Low Carb Bruschetta Stuffed Avocado
If you are looking for something which does not have a lot of carbs, then this is the right dish for you. It provides a lot of calories and a very little amount of fats and carbs. The recipe for this wonderful dish is as follows:
- Mix tomato, red onion, minced garlic, and chopped fresh basil leaves in a bowl properly.
- Add some vinegar and extra virgin olive oil to the mixture.
- Mix these ingredients really well after adding salt and pepper.
- The bruschetta is now ready. Now, cut the avocado into two halves and fill up the center after taking out the seed with the bruschetta.
The dish is ready to serve or store at your convenience.
4. Avocado Smoothie
You’ll feel like you can climb mountains or even run a marathon after eating this breakfast! The steps to make this smoothie is simple:
- To make the perfect smoothie, add ice, avocado, protein powder, and milk to a mixer grinder.
- Mix it for about thirty seconds.
- Put a small amount of ice into it and then voila! The drink is ready to enjoy.
You’ll never think about eating an avocado the same way again after drinking one of these. They are so good, and they can taste like all kinds of your favorite flavor too!
I bet you would love this smoothie if it were keto-friendly as well.
Now that you know what value keto avocado recipes add to your diet, you must not stop yourself from trying one of these or all of them. Gather your utensils and start cooking. These recipes are not as time-consuming as they might seem, because once you start cooking them, you will not look at how much time has gone. Also, if you invest your time in improving yourself, then it is most certainly not a waste of time. You are still reading? Well, go and cook some of these and let us know how they turned out in the comments!