Wondering about keto friendly meals? You must have seen a lot of people around you who are troubled by a common problem named Obesity. Obese people can be found anywhere in the world and if you would ask them about their thoughts on their condition, most of them are either upset about it or trying to overcome it. It is because of the inherent need of humans to better themselves. To do that, they resort to different techniques and practices which would help them become a better version of themselves. Obese people do not have a lot of options to fight their problem, either they go for a suitable diet or they follow an exercise routine which would help them get fit.
One of these methods, that is, the diet is preferred by a lot of people because it requires less effort than exercising and yields amazing results. There are several types of diets that a person can follow to reduce their body fat, but, the most popular of them all is the Keto Diet. Keto Diet has been followed by a large number of people across the world as it is has given wonderful results to its followers. If you are following a Keto Diet, then it is apparent that you would have a lot of cravings while you are at it and today we are going to learn about some of the best Keto friendly meals and their importance in your Keto Diet plan. First things first, let’s begin with the keto friendly side dishes.
1. Pecan Chocolate Fat Bombs
Who does not love chocolates? Whether it is a fit person or an obese, they all have an affinity towards chocolates, and this item is one of the most popular budget-friendly keto meals. It is a simple delight as it needs only three ingredients, which are sugar-free chocolate chips, pecan, and ocean salt. The recipe to make it is simple as well. All you got to do is to fill muffins with some pecans and pour well-stirred melted chocolate chips on them and then freeze them for thirty minutes. Tada! One of the best and easiest to cook keto-friendly frozen meals is ready to savor.
2. Coconut Chicken Curry
This dish will truly be a delight to your taste buds as it boasts of low fat and low-calorie intake with a lot of flavors ready to explode in your mouth right after the first bite. The recipe to cook this dish is simple and the ingredients used in making it can be found easily in a nearby market.
- First, you pour olive oil in a non-stick pan and after it gets heated up, you put minced garlic, pepper, and curry powder.
- Stir the mixture well for five minutes and then add ginger (if you like it).
- Then add chicken pieces and pour coconut cream and some lemon juice.
- Cook on low flame for a while and the dish is ready to get served!
3. Oven-Baked Brie
It is natural to yearn for something cheesy when you have not eaten your share of pizza at a restaurant for a while. To tackle that, you must try one of the most family friendly keto meals. Oven-Baked Brie is a very easy to cook dish which follows the following simple steps to prepare:
- Place a parchment sheet on an oven preheated up to 400F.
- Prepare a mixture of healthy fat nuts, olive oil, minced garlic and sprinkle it on brie.
- Add some balsamic reduction, fresh rosemary and leave it in the oven for about ten to twelve minutes.
4. Microwave Cheesecake
A simply keto yet delicious dish awaits you to devour it. But before that, you must know how to prepare it. While you are already occupied with a lot of chores, this one will not take a lot of time to prepare and is certainly one of the easiest to prepare keto friendly meals. The recipe is as follows:
- Mix well cream cheese, eggs, vanilla extracts in a bowl with the help of a mixer.
- Pour it into ramekin which has been greased with oil.
- Keep it in the microwave for about two minutes.
- After taking it out, cut off the edges of the ramekin and follow the same procedure to prepare more.
Refrigerate the cakes and garnish them with swerve sweetener as per your requirement.
Importance of Keto Friendly Meals
If you have resolved to lose weight then you must not cheat with what you have promised to yourself. These meals help you do that big time as they curb your cravings and give you some relief from the strict regimen you have been following for a while. Therefore, you need these meals on your keto diet so that you don’t resort to other ways to put an end to your cravings.